Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- It is stipulated that the research submitted must not have been published in another scientific journal, and must not be part of a published book, in this matter the researcher must provide a written signed acknowledgement through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Papers extracted from either MA or PhD Theses pertaining to the author are accepted; in this matter the researcher must provide a written signed acknowledgement through this email: email@example.com
- The submitted full paper must not have been published in any conference proceedings, only papers with published abstracts can be accepted.
- The author is obliged to make all the amendments scheduled by the reviewers fifteen days after receiving the report and the editorial board has the right to postpone publication in case the author does not comply with the deadline.
- The author(s) of the published paper are given an electronic copy of the issue of the journal in which the research was published from JAARS website.
- The author is obliged to agree to transfer all copyrights to JAARS.
- The submission file is in (OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF) and PDF document file format.
- The author is responsible for the content and results of his research and the journal is not responsible for the results, views, and opinions of the author.
- There is a downloadable template that describes all details for paper format
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.