Upon the request of participant authors, the editorial board has accepted to extend the deadline submission until the 15th October 2020Read more about Important Announcement
About the Journal
JAARS is a semi-annual double-blind peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the Faculty of Fine Arts Cairo – Helwan University. It accepts for publication both languages: Arabic and English
Online (ISSN 2535 - 2369) - Print (ISSN 2535-1508)
Volume 1 Issue 1 : DOI: https://doi.org/10.47436/jaarsfa.v1i1
publishes specialised scientific research in the fields of:
1- Architecture (Sustainable design, Urban planning, Modern Building, Conservation Restauration & Renovation, Housing, Integrated Urban Energy, Smart Cities, City Branding, Responsive Architecture, and Regenerative architecture).
2 -Décor (Interior Architecture and Scenography).
3- Visual arts (Painting, Murals, Graphics, Animation and Book Art, Sculpture).
4- History of Art and civilization.
5- Related Interdisciplinary studies.
6- Articles and researches extracted from theses, book reviews, and conference reports.
Architecture - Urban planning
Architecture - Housing
Décor - Interior Architecture
Décor - Scenography
Visual Arts - Painting
Visual Arts - Graphics
History of Art and Civilization
Journal of Art and Architecture Research Study
is a semi-annual peer reviewed scientific journal published by the Faculty of Fine Arts Cairo – Helwan University. It accepts for publication both languages: Arabic and English.
The journal publishes specialised scientific research in the fields of architecture, décor (interior and scenography), visual arts (painting, murals, graphics, cartoon and animation, book-making, sculpture), history of art and civilization, museum science and all related interdisciplinary studies, as well as articles and researches extracted from theses, book reviews and conference reports.
- To encourage scientific research through the publication of original, innovative, critiques and evidenced research studies.
- To provide a local and international forum for enriching and developing scientific research in the fields of arts, architecture and related studies.
- To reinforce intellectual ties and scientific production and create channels of communication between researchers and academic institutions locally and internationally.
- To emphasise the role of the Faculty of Fine Arts as a leading institution in the fields of architecture, arts and related studies and linking it to various institutions.
- To supportinter-disciplinar yresearch studies linking architecture, artsand the social sciences hence contribute to development and community
To publish original and innovative scientific research in the fields of Architecture and Urban Planning, Décor (Interior and Scenography), Visual Arts (Painting, Murals, Graphics, Animation and Book Art, Sculpture, History of Art and Civilization, and All other related Interdisciplinary Studies as well as articles and researches extracted from theses, book reviews and conference reports.
To be an internationally accredited platform for academic research that spreads science and knowledge in the fields of arts and architecture in both local and international academic communities